Thanks to all...[WEB4LIB] White Paper on Invivisible Web?

Carol Brown carol.brown at wright.edu
Fri Nov 9 09:34:29 EST 2001

I received what I needed.  Thanks to everyone.  As a plus, it seems Bright
Planet is there after all, just a burp in the network lines this morning!!

Thanks again...this is what makes a listserv such a great thing for
me--everyone is there to help at a moment's notice.

Carol
Carol Brown
Assistant Head of Reference and Instruction
Dunbar Library, Wright State University
(937)775-3521
carol.brown at wright.edu