Q: Select Printer per application

Ilan Zelazny izelazny at hunter.cuny.edu
Thu Nov 8 12:58:43 EST 2001

Hello all,

Is there a way (Windows 95/98 & Novell 5.0) to have a default printer set for
specific applications?  In other words, when I print from Netscape, the output
automatically goes to our HP Laser; on that same machine, if I print from Word
the output goes to our dot-matrix printer.  I dont want the student to select
the printers.

Thanks for your help.

- Ilan

* Ilan Zelazny                                Hunter College Library *
* Head, Systems Unit                          695 Park Ave.  Rm E313 *
* TEL:  (212) 772-4171                        New York,  NY,   10021 *
* Ilan.Zelazny at hunter.cuny.edu                FAX:  (212) 772 - 5113 *