[WEB4LIB] Re: Thin clients

Sandra Rotenberg srotenbe at solano.cc.ca.us
Thu Nov 1 15:29:43 EST 2001

I registered looking for another article mentioned in Cites and found that
you have to go to the search box and search for the article you want once
you have registered.  It doesn't remember why you went there in the first
place.  Then you can cut and paste the url because part of it gets cut off
because of the length, and get to it that way.  That seems to be the only
way to get this article because it isn't showing up in the search with the
authors name or the word netConnect.  It isn't very intuitive or helpful.
Good luck.

Sandra Rotenberg
Access Services Librarian
Solano Community College
4000 Suisun Valley Road
Suisun City, CA    94585
Ph:  (707) 864-7243
e-mail:  srotenbe at solano.cc.ca.us
"If you wish to make an apple pie truly from scratch, you must first invent
the universe." -Carl Sagan, astronomer and writer (1934-1996)