Update to ResearchBuzz 9/11 Resources Site

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 13:15:53 EST 2001

I have updated the ResearchBuzz 9/11 Resources site.

First of all I moved it across several pages since it
was getting extensive. Second, I installed a search
engine. Third, I added a couple of new categories to
reflect the updated situation and am adding more
resources over time (I don't have a resource count; I
know that the state-level US government pages resource
page has over 90 URLs by itself, but that's all I
know.) Fourth, I have added a new resources page
at http://www.researchbuzz.com/911/newsources.html .)

The categories are as follows (each category has its own
page. There are a few sub-categories, but they are not
listed here):

Informative Phone Numbers and Victim Information
Donations
Scheduling
Forums
Weblogs
Pictures
Memorials
Opinions/Editorial
News Coverage
Company Statements
Rumors, Hoaxes, and Scams
Rescue and Investigation
Tower and Building Information
Information for Parents
Meta-Reference
Miscellaneous Reference
International Information
US Government Reference
Maps and Geographic Information
Terrorism
War

The search engine I'm using is from FreeFind. Each item
on a page has its own listing, so when you search for
"memorial" you do not get an entire page but rather
several different listings. Due to an error in the way
I implemented some of the coding, some of the listings
have strange formatting. I am working to remedy this.

I welcome new resources and corrections to current
listings. Please send them to updates at researchbuzz.com .

I hope you find the updated resource useful.

Thanks,

Tara Calishain
ResearchBuzz.com