intenet porn in library: hostile..

John Seery John_Seery at asburyseminary.edu
Fri May 25 18:02:10 EDT 2001

---
dan at riverofdata.com,Internet writes:
>>Friday, May 25, 2001, 2:11:34 PM, you wrote:
>>DM> I am in 100% agreement with you.

>>DM> I hate that "new age" EEOC term- "hostile work environment."
>>DM> Let me tell you all something, that term is sanctimonious
>>DM> bureaucratic nonsense.

etc..etc...

I see jaded and completely unsympathetic responses which in themselves
reveal more about the respondent than treat the issue..

Who is being "hostile" here?

Anyone out there sympathetic to the Minn. librarians and who can discuss
the real issues with sensible demeanor without dragging the reader through
a cesspool infected string of merely politically correct thought?

I think some of us should re-read the "guidelines for appropriate list
behavior"

 John A. Seery
Instructional Services Librarian:
B.L. Fisher Library
204 N. Lexington Ave.
Wilmore, Ky  40390 - 1199
e-mail: John_Seery at asburyseminary.edu
phone:  606-858-2236
Regarding Truth: Everything is relative... and of that I am absolutely
certain!
The early bird gets the worm... but the second mouse gets the cheese.