[WEB4LIB] Re: ergonomic desk chair?

Mary Somers MSomers at Harford.cc.md.us
Wed May 23 10:27:11 EDT 2001

or this??

>>> "GraceAnne A. DeCandido" <ladyhawk at well.com> 05/22/01 11:50AM >>>
Since 1994, I have used a Harter chair, first in an office and
now in my home office. They are adjustable in many
directions, and they have saved me from further bouts of
debilitating RSI. They are also available in versions that
serve very short people (I am just under five feet tall) and
tall folk.
I have no relationship with the company, but I have been
recommending them for years. See http://www.harter.com

GraceAnne DeCandido

Bonnie Spiers sent an e-note on 22 May 01, about [WEB4LIB] ergonomic desk chair?

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good, sturdy ergonomic chair?
>
> Our reference desk setup is causing some problems, and we
> are looking for a better chair for both reference and
> computer use.
>
> Thanks for any recommendations!
>
> Bonnie
>
> Bonnie Spiers
> Electronic Services Librarian
> Russell Library

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

the net is just like everywhere else, only more so.