[WEB4LIB] VGA signal boosters

Thomas M G Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon May 21 09:08:33 EDT 2001

Belkin makes a VGA Monitor Extender we purchased to amplify the signal.  I
have no idea of the price or supplier off hand but a search for vga monitor
extender or Belkin may bring up the results on the WEB.  The Belkin VGA ME
has a single input and a single output.  Cyberguys has a splitter of 1-to-2,
1-to-4, and 1-to-8 starting at 47.20 and each will transmit up to 210 feet
they advertise.

Thomas

  Use The Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 2797

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine