[WEB4LIB] Re: library newsletters on the web?

Brad Thomas bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 18 05:38:42 EDT 2001

Hi all

The Visual Basic Programmers Journal had an interesting article about
generating newsletters using XML and VBA (Visual basic for applications) in
the April 2001 issue (Vol 11, No 4) pp: 46-53  ISSN: 1075-1955) see
www.vbpj.com
"Combine XML, Word,  and VB to create a nicely formatted inbox newsletter"

Using the DevX locator code of VB104JZ (available at
http://www.devx.com/free/locatorplus/search.asp) allows you to download the
code that accompanies the article. Might be useful for someone who knows XML
and VB.

Hope this helps....

Brad

Brad Thomas