library newsletters on the web?

Brian Kelly lisbk at ukoln.ac.uk
Fri May 18 05:40:42 EDT 2001

> Has anyone ever compiled a list of library newsletters available on the
web?
> I notice that many libraries now publish their newsletters on their sites,
> either in HTML or PDF.
>
> Roger Harrison, Network Analyst
> CSU Fullerton, Pollak Library
> P.O. Box 4150
> Fullerton, CA 92834-4150
> Voice: 714-278-2666   Fax: 714-278-1333
> http://rharrison.fullerton.edu/
> mailto:rharrison at fullerton.edu

Hi Roger
    I don't have a list of online library newsletters, but I'm interested in
the approaches taken by libraries which publish (or intend to publish)
online newsletters.
   Recently I ran a workshop on this topic at the Internet Librarian
International conference in London.  The resources used in the workshop are
available at:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/conferences/ili-2001/workshop/
   I'd be interested in feedback, or hearing from people about the
architectural designs people have chosen.

Thanks

Brian

PS One resource you should look at it is
<http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/EJI.htm>.
Brian Kelly
UKOLN
University of Bath