[WEB4LIB] Re: Web Site usability guidelines

Gimon, Charles A cagimon at mplib.org
Tue May 15 17:00:01 EDT 2001

Indeed. I wanted to see if they had anything to say about validation, but
they don't seem to offer any means of searching their site. I decided not to
go through the process of retrieving and scanning every page on my own, one
by one.

I'm really starting to think that many--maybe not all, but many--usability
studies are pure, unadulterated bunkum.

Believe me, I could go on (and on and on...), but thankfully, I have real
work to do.

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library