library - 0 / college - 1

Tami-Jo M. Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Mon May 14 12:05:27 EDT 2001

Hi folks,
I am sending an you all an update to my long ago problem of having to incorporate a "splash page."  We have been living with the splash page and the inevitable has just happened.  We have been told that we must conform to the corporate image (who are we kidding, here!) and use the college banner on all of our pages.  At least this time our newly hired college webmaster is willing to compromise with me on the design of the banner!  Unfortunately, even with our using the banner - they still want that splash page!  Uggh.  And on top of that - I had just created a newly designed home image which everyone so far loved (although I do need to create a text only link as well).  Oh well, I can use it on my resume...

http://www.mville.edu/library/newsite.htm

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian