Live from New York Global Web Broadcast featuring Steve Arnold, Content Managment ,Virtual Reference and more

Stephen Coffman coffmanfyi at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 07:54:51 EDT 2001

Live From New York  --  Global Broadcast on Content Management of
Information Professionals -- live, free and  online next week
Wednesday, May 16, 2:30-3 EST

To all librarians and information professionals:

How would you like to go to New York to discuss one of our key challenges these days, content management, with your peers from around the world, or find out more about the new virtual reference technologies and how libraries are using them?  Well here's your chance, and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home or office.  Join content management expert, Steve Arnold, President, Arnold Information Technologies and others for this exciting event.

InfoToday 2001 Conference and LSSI's Virtual Reference Services are co-sponsoring an interactive online global broadcast that will take place live from the exhibit floor of InfoToday 2001at the New York Hilton & Towers, and throughout the rest of the world, live on the Web using LSSI's new Virtual Reference technology.  We think programs like these provide an unparalleled opportunity to meet and discuss common issues with your peers from around the world.  In addition online interactive programs make it possible for librarians who would not otherwise be able to travel to conferences because of cost, physical disability, or other limitation to participate almost as if they were there.  To attend online, come to  www.lssi.com/virtual/livefromnewyork and click on join a session.  You'll be able to see Steve Arnold's slide presentation and converse with him and members of the audience using chat.  To attend in person, come to the National Online Meeting in New York, and join us on the Exhibit Floor.

The choice is yours, so whether you join us live in New York  ... or live online, we are looking forward to meeting you next week.

Sincerely,

Jane Dysart
Program Chair, KnowledgeNets 2001

Steve Coffman