[WEB4LIB] EZProxy

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Thu May 10 21:19:59 EDT 2001

I missed the 'context' of the original post, so this suggestion may
or may not be applicable to your circumstances.  Having said that you
may be interested in an out-of-the-box, turnkey solution that runs on
Linux called esmith.  Very well done and extremely user-friendly.  I've
had non-geeks claim they had it up and running in 15 minutes.  Linux for
the New Millenium?  :)

The cost is free (like most decent Linux software), and there is an option
for fee-based support.  (Canadian talent too :)

See http://www.esmith.com/ for more info.

Hope that helps,
Raymond