[WEB4LIB] Setting default telnet client in IE5.5

David Cruse dcruse at adrian.edu
Thu May 10 15:27:06 EDT 2001

I set the default telnet client by opening "my computer" then choosing
"view" and "file types". Scroll down to "URL: Telnet Protocol".  Highlight,
then click "edit" then "open" under actions, then "edit" again. There you
should be able to browse to the .exe you wish to use for your telnet client.

Seems to be working for me with WIN95 / IE5.5

Dave Cruse