EZProxy?

Rich Edwards edwardra at mail.nsuok.edu
Thu May 10 14:17:32 EDT 2001

We are considering EZProxy to help us connect authenticated off-campus users to our subscription databases.

Does anyone with experience with this product have any comments? Pro or con or in general?

For those not familiar with EZProxy, more information is available on their web site at http://www.usefulutilities.com/

joyfully,

Rich Edwards
Systems/Reference Librarian
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
edwardra at nsuok.edu

"You will be surprised to find how much that has seemed hopelessly disagreeable possesses either an instructive or an amusing
side." The Heart of the New Thought (1902) by Ella Wheeler Wilcox.