[WEB4LIB] .wav files

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Tue May 8 12:21:22 EDT 2001

Block the use of Real Player :)
On the grounds that it allows patrons to somewhat circumvent your security.  Besides that real player is the most annoying audio/video application (in my opinion).  Real Player has a tendency to take over a machine and change all sorts of settings (without asking of couse) you do not want it to.
Make sure that Fortres does not allow write access to "c:\windows\desktop" and also you can put real player in the list of programs they are not allowed to use.

-Chris D