[WEB4LIB] Sleazy sites...it's not just porno anymore.

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Mon May 7 14:17:49 EDT 2001

Weather.com has been popping up ads a lot on me lately.  Anyone know a way to stop that?  The ads on weather.com are not as bad as some of the horror stories I've heard where people say they eventually just have to press the reset button because so many windows just keep opening.  It is just one of those annoying HTML tricks that they felt compelled to create :)

Chris Deweese
Webmaster
http://www.lcls.lib.il.us/
Edwardsville IL 62025