[WEB4LIB] RE: Opera question

Diane Madrigal dmadriga at MAIL.NYSED.GOV
Mon May 7 09:39:25 EDT 2001

Shouldn't it be "middle" for vertical alignment?

Diane Madrigal
New York State Library
New York State Education Department

>>> "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> 05/04/01 12:47PM >>>
I solved the one problem I was having with Opera to my satisfaction.  Opera
did not like 'valign="center"' in my td tag.
I changed it to valing="top" and the problem is solved.  Don't know why this
makes any difference.  Some of you sent me some ideas about misplaced
styles.  I am looking into that as well.

Bill Drew