No subject (digital library software)

David Tristano davidt at mathforum.com
Wed May 2 14:47:45 EDT 2001

Here's a good resource for digital library info:

IFLANET - DIGITAL LIBRARIES: Resources and Projects
http://www.ifla.org/II/diglib.htm

Concerning software, go to the site above, then follow the links to
"DIGLIB mailing list" then check out the mailing list archive.  There
have been recent (April 2001) discussions of digital library software.

David Tristano
Developer
The Math Forum / MathDL