[WEB4LIB] IE 5.5 print preview and frames

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Sat May 12 01:20:06 EDT 2001

Yes, it is fixed in 6.x, but better yet, train your patrons to block
the text they want to print.  That is particularly helpful if what
they want to print crosses a page break in print preview.  It also
means there's no extra garbage they don't want to see.  And, it is
easier and quicker than messing with print preview.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA