[WEB4LIB] Re: Ebook bibliography

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Fri Mar 30 16:35:16 EST 2001

Although somewhat dated now in the fast-changing e-world,
you might find some useful links in the Tech Note on eBooks
I wrote for PLA, at
http://www.pla.org/technotes/ebooks.html
GraceAnne

Susan Hensley sent an e-note on 30 Mar 01, about [WEB4LIB] Re: Ebook bibliography

> Gerry McKiernan posted this to the list as the best single
> source on e-books:
>
> http://www.eBookAd.com/
>

> Susan Hensley
>

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Garwood, Steve wrote:
>
> > A few months back, I though I remembered someone on this
> > list creating an ebook "bibliography".
> >
> > I searched the archives and didn't find anything.
> >
> > Is there anyone on this list who has a good bib on things
> > related to ebooks? any aspect, I'm putting one together
> > for a conference and all suggestions will be helpful.
> >
> > steve
> >
> > -------------------------------------
> > Steve Garwood
> > Customer Education Librarian
> > Camden County Library System
> > 203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
> > (856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
> > sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
> > http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
> > http://www.stevegarwood.com
> >
> > "L-I-V-E...else ya got nothing to talk about in the locker
> > room"  - Harold & Maude (Movie)
GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

We're ridin' out tonight / To case the promised land.
Bruce Springsteen