[WEB4LIB] Compilations of online reference resources

jmason jmason at citrus.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 29 13:55:44 EST 2001

You might also try INFOMINE (http://infomine.ucr.edu) and link to the
General Reference section at the bottom of the page or use the subject
specific references in each database under "Featured Resources".  We also
have over 20,000 scholarly Internet resources in our collection.

Julie Mason, Chemistry Librarian and INFOMINE Development Team Member
Science Library
P.O. Box 5900
University of California
Riverside, CA  92517