[WEB4LIB] Compilations of online reference resources

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Thu Mar 29 13:03:34 EST 2001

We're right in the the middle of a redesign, but take a look DeskRef at:
http://www.rcls.org/deskref/
Over 800 ready reference sites are listed (the scope is much narrower than LII). We'll be putting our most frequently-accessed sites (25 or 30) right up on the main page, along with links to each category within a three-layer hierarchy.