[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape/Yahoo problem

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 27 16:12:04 EST 2001

Gillian

As the "IT department" at the library, I can understand wanting to keep a
handle on who "hacks" what.  However, that's not an excuse for the techs
not to do their jobs.  They should be working for you and with you, not
against you.  I would point out to them that they need to better
secure the browsers and that there are a number of methods to do that.  My
help pages just illustrate one approach.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI