[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape/Yahoo problem

Gillian Wiseman gwiseman at ci.waco.tx.us
Tue Mar 27 16:05:23 EST 2001

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on the list for your prompt response
to my simple problem. It was the link-color. It had been reset to white by a
helpful patron. Our computers are obviously not locked down tightly enough!

Gillian Wiseman
Electronic Resources Librarian
Waco-McLennan County Library