[WEB4LIB] Netscape/Yahoo problem

Caleb C Tucker-Raymond ctuckerr at stmarys-ca.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:58:19 EST 2001

It sounds like someone set the default link-color preferences in Netscape
(Preferences - Appearance - Colors) to be the same as the background
color.

You should be able to correct the problem by unchecking 'Always use my
colors', and for good measure, setting the default link color back to
blue.

I haven't found a really good or consistent way to keep people from
changing preferences.

       Caleb Tucker-Raymond
   Electronic Systems Librarian
Saint Mary's College of California