Internet Scout Project

Michael de Nie mwdenie at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 26 11:30:32 EST 2001

Dear List Members,

While some of you may be familiar with the Internet Scout Project, we
would like to reintroduce ourselves. Each week here at Scout,
librarians, educators, and experts evaluate literally hundreds of
announcements and Websites in order to provide our subscribers with
the newest, most germane, and most valuable resources available on
the World Wide Web. Funded by a grant from the National Science
Foundation, this multiple award-winning project's four free
e-newsletters contain thoughtfully written Website reviews, as well
as current awareness sections which cover publications, conferences,
and papers. We also offer an In the News section, which showcases
resources pertaining to current issues of interest to our readership.
The sites reviewed in each of the Scout Reports are then cataloged in
the searchable Scout Archives. More ephemeral, but no less
interesting, items from across the Web are featured on our daily
Weblog.

These reports are absolutely free and you may subscribe to receive
them via email or read them online at our site. The Internet Scout
Project never, under any circumstances, distributes our subscriber
lists to anyone else.

Please consider one or more of the following:

Internet Scout Project Homepage
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/

The Scout Report
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/sr/current/

The Scout Report for Social Sciences & Humanities
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/socsci/current/index.html

The Scout Report for Business and Economics
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/bus-econ/current/

The Scout Report for Science and Engineering
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/sci-eng/current/

For subscription information:
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/misc/subscribe.html

Scout Report Archives