[WEB4LIB] digital library consortia

Stephen, Mathew MStephen at library.msstate.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:38:14 EST 2001

MAGNOLIA (Mississippi Alliance for Gaining New Opportunities Through Library
Information Access) is a statewide consortium which is funded by the
Mississippi Legislature and which provides online databases for publicly
funded K-12 schools, public libraries, community college libraries, and
university libraries in Mississippi.

Basic info at;
http://www.lib.usm.edu/~magnolia/about.html

K-12