[WEB4LIB] Pop Up pages

Vermeersch, Scott M. Vermeersch.Scott at mayo.edu
Mon Mar 26 08:43:56 EST 2001

Are your public access machines internet only? You might want to take a look
at the Public Web Browser from http://TeamSoftware.Bizland.com. This browser
has a policy intro page built in that makes patrons accept the use policy
before they are allowed to use the browser. If the browser is not what you
are looking for they might be willing to put something together for you.

Scott Vermeersch
Mayo Medical Library