[WEB4LIB] digital library consortia

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Sat Mar 24 21:47:43 EST 2001

Idaho has the LiLI-D project.  The legislature has funded a number of
databases for any citizens of the state to access.  Basic info at:

http://www.lili.org/lili-d.htm

Added info elsewhere on site.  I can provide added info off list if
needed.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA