[WEB4LIB] RE: using MS Access2000and Frontpage to serve datab

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Sat Mar 24 21:44:35 EST 2001

Re bloated code:  [and this is worth reading by any who get uptight
about such things, not just MS or on the web]

http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$308

Also, the code for the forms and such isn't bad.  Assuming you're
using FP2K and you're using CSS, or themes using CSS instead of the
default MS way.  And FP2K doesn't mess with your original code if
you're importing it. The real dog is the code produced by Word2K.

And, remember, no one is likely to be using this for big production
jobs.  I wouldn't use it where I should be using Oracle or some other
bigtime solution.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA