[WEB4LIB] "Q & A Cafe" article

Elizabeth A Reiten/lib/Okstate reitene at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:55:04 EST 2001

Thank you!  I was wondering... not enough to do the digging myself, though
<smirk>

Beth Reiten, Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109
Email: reitene at okstate.edu

                    Jean Hewlett
                    <hewlett at usfca.edu        To:     Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at webjunction.org>
                    >                         cc:     (bcc: Elizabeth A Reiten/lib/Okstate)
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [WEB4LIB] "Q & A Cafe" article
                    web4lib at sunsite.be
                    rkeley.edu

                    03/21/01 07:35 PM
                    Please respond to
                    hewlett

If your read this article and were wondering why the letter i has a dot,
here's a web page with an answer:
http://www.typographica.com/alpha/I.html

Jean Hewlett
nbclsref at sonic.net
Reference Librarian, North Bay Cooperative Library System, Santa Rosa CA
(NBCLS is one of the referral sources for Q&A Cafe. When a question
requires more time than their librarians can spend on it, we try and find
the answer for them.)

Read about "Q&A Cafe" An Online Reference Service