NT policy editor blocks 2000 printing

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Wed Mar 21 17:48:05 EST 2001

Since I did not get a response from my last question I am going to ask
it in a different way.

We received our first shipment of Windows 2000 computers and are in the
process of testing them with our existing products.  Our biggest problem
right now is that when we apply the System Policy Editor from the NT
server, it disables printing on Windows 2000 workstations but not the NT
workstations.  Has anyone else encountered this?  If so is there a way
around it?  If not, what are our options?

We have also determined that Fortres 4.0 does not work with Windows
2000. That ruins my backup plans for security.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us