[WEB4LIB] Still More Copyright

Gimon, Charles A cagimon at mplib.org
Wed Mar 21 17:43:22 EST 2001

NTK noticed this last December. "'Cannot be read aloud'? Look, it's not THE
NECRONOMICON..."

If I thought e-books were going to become wildly popular in the short term,
I would worry about lots of beloved works disappearing from the public
domain and being locked into private ownership like this.

Since I don't feel that e-books like this are going to go anywhere, I'm not
losing too much sleep over it.

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library