Wireless and E-Reference Tech Notes from PLA

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Wed Mar 21 11:21:10 EST 2001

The updated Wireless Tech Note, and the E-Reference Tech
Note, both of which I have completed for the Public Library
Association, are now available on the PLA web page.

Wireless: unplugged, and play some more, is at
http://www.pla.org/technotes/wireless2001.html

E-Reference: closing in on 24/7, is at
http://www.pla.org/technotes/ereference.html

All thirteen Tech Notes are listed at
http://www.pla.org/technoteindex.html
I have written all of them up until now: further revisions and
new Tech Notes may be authored by others.

Many thanks to all of you who have assisted me in the
research and interviews for this endeavor.
GraceAnne

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

Wizards do not lie; words are their tool and currency,
 which they dare not devalue.
 Diane Duane from The Book of Night with Moon