[WEB4LIB] Re: Computers in Libraries and the death of copyright

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Tue Mar 20 16:02:52 EST 2001

Nowhere in that message did I affirm that it was okay for someone to pirate
something because they feel the rates are too high, that goes for CDs, cable,
or whatever. I simply stated that I don't blame pirates too much for what
they do. To paraphrase the move Casablanca, I don't have too much sympathy
for the hound because I understand the point of view of the fox.

Dan

--
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us