[WEB4LIB] Re: Computers in Libraries

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Mar 20 00:38:25 EST 2001

I was about to post about the Access conference in Canada when I saw
that Walt beat me to it. It is presently the conference I go to when
I want to hear talks at a technical level that makes sense for me.
And since you're hob-nobbing with a bunch of systems librarians as
well as luminaries like Clifford Lynch and Tim Bray, you never know
what kind of wild scheme you'll hatch over your favorite beverage.
Roy