[WEB4LIB] PSInet Training??

Pamela Brown brownp at sls.lib.il.us
Fri Mar 16 16:45:22 EST 2001

Although it doesn't address PSINet's course, you may find the information
at http://www.sls.lib.il.us/infotech/accessibility/ useful.  The Suburban
Library System developed this web site as part of an LSTA grant project
called Universal Access to Web Information and it pulls together a great
deal of practical information.

At 02:14 PM 3/16/01, Catherine Buck Morgan wrote:
>Our state webmasters are faced with recoding their websites for ease of
>access by visually impaired users. A committee has been looking at
>various training solutions to help meet this need.
>
>Has anyone used PSINet Consulting Solutions' training course for
>learning how to make web pages Section 508 compatible? (Has anyone come
>up with an easy way of talking about this yet??? <g>)
>
>I would welcome any comments on this company. Thanks.
>
>Here's the website, http://www.psinetcs.com/www/main/p_main.cfm,
>although I can't find any mention of that particular training course on
>it.
>
>--
>Catherine Buck Morgan
>Automation Librarian
>South Carolina State Library
>EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
>Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax 803.734.4757
>Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
>Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html
>
>The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.

Pamela P. Brown,  Information Technology Services Director
Suburban Library System
125 Tower Drive, Burr Ridge, IL 60521
direct phone:  630/734-5126; fax:  630/734-5050