[WEB4LIB] Re: free egroups service

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Mar 14 14:13:23 EST 2001

If it's just a "listserv" kind of thing, I've had nothing but delight with
my topica lists. I maintain 3 seperate mailing lists (from 30-250 people)
and it's been very very easy to work with.

http://www.topica.com

As my own follow up question: can anyone recommend a free web based service
that does things like Yahoo clubs - essentially member chat, newsgroup, and
calendar services...all in one place?

Steve