free egroups service

Francesco Giacanelli francesco.giacanelli at tiscalinet.it
Wed Mar 14 06:49:24 EST 2001

Dear Web4libbers,

about 1 year ago, I posted the same msg about creating an e-group with free
service on the net. At that time, I did not need to create such service any
more, but now I am involved again in creating one of this.
This group will have about 30 members and must be restricted.

I knew that "Egroups" was one of the most reliable free service, but now it
has merged into Yahoo! Any of you has had experiences with this new service?
Any suggestions about other similar services (I knew Coollist, which seems
at a first sight simple to use. www.coollist.com)?.

I will appreciate any suggestion regarding reliability, easy of use, etc.

Thanks very much in advance
Regards
Francesco Giacanelli, Rome, Italy