Everything you ever wanted to know about Web4Lib

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:10:32 EST 2001

The first and fifteenth of every month, everyone on this list
receives a message that outlines just about everything you would ever
want to know about this list. We also have a web site (natch), which
a simple Google search will redirect you to automatically if you hit
the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Those of you with photographic
memories will remember that the address is
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/ . Or, if your email client
displays the "x-comment" field in email, you will notice that every
Web4Lib message carries with it the address of the Web4Lib web site.

As a last resort, my email address is roy.tennant at ucop.edu, although
every other email address I've ever had in my life will also reach me
just fine. Given all these avenues for finding out what you need,
please DO NOT email the list for information on how to subscribe,
unsubscribe, set your mail to postpone, or access the archive. I can
assure you that the 3,200 individuals on this list have better things
to do than to hit the delete key one more time. Thank you for your
cooperation,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner