[WEB4LIB] Re: Computers in Libraries 2001 - dress, weather

Richard Wiggins wiggins at mail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:08:06 EST 2001

I asked one of the CiL organizers, Jane Dysart, about suggested attire.  Here's her answer:

Wow, interesting question.  Really you see the whole range of attire at conferences these days but I think conference goers are generally dressing more casually these days.  I'd say, whatever you're comfortable with.   I'm surprised that bankers in my city aren't wearing shirts and ties these days.... so let's just go with the flow...
jane

As for me, I'm giving a presentation at CiL, and I was planning on wearing a suit.  Now with Jane's blessing I'm reverting to Key West attire.  :-)

And... please also consider Track B, iContent, which runs in parallel to Bill's wireless track sessions.

/rich