[WEB4LIB] CSS behavior ?

stephanie spearman razl00 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:02:38 EST 2001

Andrew,
I'm just beginning to experiment with CSS on our page.
Here is my code and it works everytime, visited or
not:

a:link, a:visited, a:active {color:#006600;
text-decoration: none}
a:hover {color: white; text-decoration: none;
background-color: #006600}

page is: http://www.ngrl.org

Stephanie Spearman
Electronic Services Librarian