[WEB4LIB] OT: Being Dropped from the List

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:02:05 EST 2001

This is worth a reminder. Email systems can choke every now and then,
and not properly deliver mail. If mail is bounced back to Web4Lib,
ListProc does it's best to prevent that mail from reaching the list
and being redistributed. It also will automatically (by itself, with
no human intervention) remove subscriber email addresses that bounce
too much mail. Therefore, if you all of a sudden stop receiving
Web4Lib mail, please send a message to listproc at webjunction.org
with the message "rev web4lib" in the body. You will receive back a
list of subscribers. If you are not on it, follow the subscription
instructions below. Thanks,
Roy

To subscribe to the Web4Lib discussion, send the message:

SUB Web4Lib YOUR NAME

to:

listserv at webjunction.org

Thank you,