Terminal Server for Public Workstations

Sara Brownmiller snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 7 20:04:15 EST 2001

The University of Oregon Library is evaluating whether to use a terminal
server for the software currently available on our public workstations.
The front runner at this time is Citrix, if we decide to use this model.

I would be interesting in hearing from other libraries who either use a
terminal server (and Citrix) about your experiences, what worked well,
what surprises did you have.  If you did consider a terminal server and
decided not to use one, why did you make this decision?

Thanks, Sara

Sara Brownmiller			snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Systems/Women's Studies Librarian	541/346-2368
University of Oregon Library		541/346-3485 (fax)
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR  97403-1299