[WEB4LIB] Re: Web-based message boards vs. email discussion groups

Lee Jaffe ldjaffe at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:11:42 EST 2001

Another "pro" for listserver discussions is that it is possible for
branches of discussions to take place "off-line."  Users can reply to
each other privately as appropriate, not clogging up the general
list with material of limited interest.  Of course, that never happens,
but it is possible.  -- Lee Jaffe