[WEB4LIB] RE: using MS Access2000and Frontpage to serve datab

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri Mar 23 17:17:23 EST 2001

Actually, FP2000 will handle building forms to do updates as well as queries.
Check out the MS site or any of the fp2k sites that have a variety of
documents with instructions.  Or, the FP book of your choice.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA