[WEB4LIB] RE: using MS Access2000and Frontpage to serve datab ase on web

Rosenberger, Anne ARosenberger at FSC.Follett.com
Fri Mar 23 12:28:07 EST 2001

Hi!
Having just completed a class that made heavy use of FrontPage 2000, I can
confirm that it does have an easy way to link forms and results to an Access
database (tables and queries only). Essentially, it writes the ASP for you.
Good luck!
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: Spence [mailto:spence at ohiou.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 11:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] RE: using MS Access2000and Frontpage to serve
database on web

Hi...

I have been experimenting/working with Access and Access Pages for several
months but I don't use Frontpage...I hard code.  I'll be interested in
hearing responses to this too.  But besides that...if you are interested in
learning about the coding that will make a connection to an Access database,
I can explain how I'm doing it.

Robin Spence-Zanesville Campus Library for Ohio University-Zanesville

"Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift that is why
we call it the present."

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift."