[WEB4LIB] using MS Access2000and Frontpage to serve database on web

Spence spence at ohiou.edu
Fri Mar 23 12:04:02 EST 2001

Hi...

I have been experimenting/working with Access and Access Pages for several
months but I don't use Frontpage...I hard code.  I'll be interested in
hearing responses to this too.  But besides that...if you are interested in
learning about the coding that will make a connection to an Access database,
I can explain how I'm doing it.

Robin Spence-Zanesville Campus Library for Ohio University-Zanesville

"Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift that is why
we call it the present."

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift."