[WEB4LIB] RE: NT/2000 security question

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Fri Mar 9 19:22:21 EST 2001

OK I just spoke with my project leader and my problem was not clear to
him, so let me be more specific.

When setting up our Windows 2000 workstations, my people have not
successfully locked down Network Neighborhood and My Computer using the
NT Server System Polciy Editor in the same way we can for NT
Workstations. Therefore, let me ask if Network Neighborhood and My
Computer can be secured on a Windows 2000 workstation when using an NT
Server?

--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us